Can you cancel your purchase?
Cancellation can and is free of charge for the first 14 days after invoice date. Please note that the device must be free of codes and icloud.
In case of cancellation after these 14 days, the customer will owe a flat fee of 15% of the order price, subject to proof of higher damages by the seller. This compensation covers fixed and variable costs and possible loss of profit. Cancellation is only possible up to 31 days after the invoice date.
When you make a purchase in a store you commit yourself and in principle you cannot go back on your decision. Whether you can exchange the purchased good or get a refund depends on the goodwill of the seller.
In some circumstances, however, the law grants you a withdrawal period. This means that you can abandon your purchase or your commitment without any costs other than those provided by law and without giving a reason.
Calculation of the withdrawal period
The period must be calculated:
From the day following the day of conclusion of the service contract for:
- distance selling, sales outside business premises, or outside the usual place of business;
from the day following the day on which the consumer or a third party designated by the consumer takes physical possession of the good for:
- sales contracts concluded away from the usual place of business, including contracts covering both goods and services;
- sales contracts concluded away from business premises, including contracts relating to both goods and services;
- sales contracts concluded at a distance, including contracts relating to both goods and services;
If the time limit is expressed in working days, Sundays and legal holidays do not count. If the period expressed in working days ends on a Saturday, the period is extended to the following working day. If the time limit is expressed in calendar days, it includes all days. If the term expires on a Sunday or a holiday, it is extended to the following working day.
How to revoke?
- Either by completing and signing a model withdrawal form provided for this purpose;
- Either an unequivocal statement clearly indicating the decision to withdraw from the contract (telephone, e-mail, etc.).
Please first contact the main branch in zele to reach a solution together. If you would like more information about settling online disputes, you can find it on the following websites: